From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:05:24 -0500
FLO operative YESYES GOODFERRET <as you can see from our agent name we have
human totally fooled as to our true nature..  Long Live the FLO!]

operatives here wish to know if you recieved your Valentines Day flowers and
candy..  if not please advise and we will send recent graduates of the
Merlins Flying School for Mustelids with a night raid with all bombs fully
charged with ferret poop from fresh litter boxes.  this Alpha Ferret Abuse
and Neglect has got to stop..  we have been posting warnings to humans not
following accepted Valentines Day Advisories on a daily basis for weeks...
so there is absolutely NO excuse..  refusal to follow guidlines is
punishable by full scale Poop Fallout raid..

YYGF over and out
[AKA WOOZLE]