From:
Joshua & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:16:57 -0400
Hello all

this is the first time I am writing so excuse the misspellings.  There have
been a few questions on caging and I thought I could help.  my husband and
I built our own cage.  we used 1 inch wire (bought at a feed store), the
lumber form homedepot.  the shelves we made out of plywood and we first
covered everything with indoor outdoor carpet...big mistake.  Fancy our
deaf little angle dug at it constantly until I was to nervous to leave it
in(afraid she would eat it) so we ended up covering all the shelves with
linoleum...works GREAT, easy to clean if they have accidents and they dont
chew it.

someone asked about tubing.  I went to homedepot and in their plumbing
section there is black tubes used for irrigation.  I has air holes and
elbow joints and many other connections which give you alot of options when
putting them together.  yes you cant see them but they enjoy it and it is
easy to clean.  we first had the clear plastic tubes which they destroyed.
some one asked about there deaf ferret and tubes, mine does fine.  I hope
this helps.

Laura, Josh (the hubby), Squirt (the chubby one) and Fancy (aka Fancy
Pants, the deaf one)

P.S. I agree with Paula and gang about getting back to what this fml is for