From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 22:07:07 -0400
Hi, guys!

PITTSBURGH FERRET AVAILABLE

No, I'm not auctioning off Paleface!

This evening (Thursday the 18th), I received a call from a nice lady named
Darla.  She needs to find a good home for her two little ones (she is
expecting, and does not have the time/room to care for her ferrets and a new
baby).

She does not want to sell the ferrets;  she just wants them to go to a good
home.  She wants to keep them together and wants to be sure that they would
not be kept in a cage outside.

The ferrets are a boy and a girl (Squid and Lady respectively).  Squid, a
sable, is three years old, and Lady, an albino, is two.  They are buddies
and share a cage.  She says that they are litter trained (ha ha).  Lady will
drink from the toilet if the seat is up (Not very lady-like!).

If you are interested, please e-mail me within the next day or two, and I
will connect you with her.  You can also give me a call; my day (work)
number is (412) 788-2960, and my eve (home) number is (412) 643-9494.  I
also referred her to the Pet Pad in Shadyside, so she may be bringing them
there if she cannot find another home for them.  Darla lives in Beaver
County (Rochester phone number) approximately 45 min.  northwest of
Pittsburgh.

I really want to find a good home for these little guys!  I hope someone is
interested!

Gina
and
Paleface