Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:51:25 EST
>Let's get back to helping and supporting each other like we used to.
>It's a new year, let's all try to be positive in it.
>
>Laurel

Amen Laurel, I totally agree with you. We should all strive and help
for the good of the ferrets everywhere. I for one have babies on the
tree and thanks to Kris for a job well done my babies got some really
nice gifts plus gift cards for their chicken, liver and vitimans.
Thanks to all of my Secret Santa's if it wasn't for all of you they
may not have gotten anything.

Since I got sick back in April I have not worked and just keeping food
and litter and vet care is a tough job right now.

I want to get pictures out to all our Santa's but been down sick with
a bad cold. Next Wednesday I have to go to Pittsburgh to see about my
Stem Cell Transplant, Chemo and Radiation. I don't know when I will
get them out. Please forgive me if I don't get them out soon.

Laurel thank you for all you do for our shelter...

God Bless Each One Of You
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue