From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:46:31 -0400
Hey Everyone,

I want to publicly thank Jen Hudson for coming over tonite, and basically
cleaning the entire kennel all by herself, since I am not able to do much
of anything with my knee as it is.  She also adopted Marvin, a supersweet
older boy who is recovering from adrenal surgery.

I want everyone to know what a great friend Jen is to me, and to the
shelter, and how much I appreciate all of her hard work.

Lisa Antulonis also deserves a big thank you, since she is currently
housing 11 of our shelter ferrets in her living room.  Our shelter is
completely packed full, to the point of overflowing into Lisa's living
room.  Please contact us if you're interested in adopting a ferret, we
have so many very sweet and loving ferrets, just waiting for a home.

 :)

Kim Rushing
KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com