Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:06:49 -0500
Hi all,

Long time no post.  Things have been hella busy on the homefront.

Since the last time I posted I broke up with my fiance and lost another
furkid (Sarah - to insulinoma).  I also gained a strapping young albino
boy (Gannon) and another cat (Sam).  So now I've got two cats and one
ferret - in addition to my 15-year-old sister, who I have custody of.
We all share a house in a suburb of Chicago.

ANYhow, I'm writing to get some ferret expertise from some of you.  I am
currently in two bands and plan to start my own record label.  I need
help with a name.  There is already a "Ferret Records" so I was thinking
of using a ferret "term" in the name (ie.  Carpet Shark Records) or
something like that.  I was even thinking of naming it Gannon Records and
having Gann be the mascot!  I'm also open to other, non-ferrety ideas.

Please email me with suggestions as I don't have much time to read the
list anymore.

Also, if you'd like to check out my bands and the oodles of other stuff
that consumes my time (including my kids), go here: www.neenerbean.com

Thanks in advance!

Amy