Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 06:51:51 EST
Oh my gosh, that was the most beautiful poem and just THE best ending I
could ever have imagined. Having recently lost several of our babies
and just this past Friday, my 7 year old rabbit, I started not to read
it, but I just had this feeling I needed to go back to it and I'm so
glad I did...reading it brought both tears and smiles and just
reinforced the knowledge that the many little ones we've lost over the
years are waiting for us to join them when the time comes......

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.