Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 21:24:43 EDT
hello ferret lovers!  I have a few questions.

There is a VERY nice lady from Path Valley who comes into JFK every two
weeks or so with ALOT of ferrets and is willing to meet me and my family
there and sell us ferrets from a wide selection.  Has anyone had any
experience with path valley?  Please e-mail me any good/bad stuff you've
heard about them, I want to make sure I get healthy fuzzbutts.

ok, next question.  Where to people who live in NYC buy their ferret food?
I saw a product called something like "GOLD FERRET FOOD" is this ok?  Also,
I've heard that path valley makes their own ferret food.  Is this good
ferret food?  And I think someone already asked this, sorry if they did, but
do you feed ferrets iams kitten or cat food?

When I get my ferrets they will DEFINETLY get their distemper shots-don't
worry-but should they get a rabies vaccine or any other shots I should be
aware of?  (they will be indoor ferrets mostly, I live in a apt.) thanks
alot!  Please e-mail me, I might get ferrets next weekend if all goes well!

-Zebe