From:
Russ Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:11:45 EDT
Greetings all, haven't been keeping up on the FML but finally got a chance
to read some of the postings and thought I would share some of my
experiences, both good and bad, with digging and biting.  Fortunately I
don't have to deal with a biting problem.  However, being licked in the
face in the middle of the night is what I have to deal with. : - )

2 or 3 times a night, here comes the little "lump under the blanket"
creeping towards me.  Then I awake to find my head pinned to the pillow
by two little feet and being licked on the forehead.  "So romantic"!!!!

As far as digging; My little lovable, "do no wrong" "Sandy" pretty much
designed her own little 3 bedroom condo out of my $2000 3 piece
sectional.... Still love her of course!!!!!

Does anyone have any helpful hints for a flea problem?

Hugs to you and yours!!!