Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:17:11 -0500
Hi, The Humane Society is running a PhotoContest wherein 100% of the
proceeds are going towards Spaying and Neutering homeless animals. The
proceeds will save the lives of so many unwanted,neglected animals.
There are over 19,500 pets entered that you can vote on. It costs
$1.00 a vote with a $5.00 minimum.The pet photos that have the most
votes will win prizes.

I'd say that at least 94% of the photos submitted are of Dogs and Cats.
There are a few Ferrets entered. I have entered my ferret INNOCENT
BYSTANDER {Andy}.

INNOCENT BYSTANDER is in the top 50 right now;when you consider the
odds, this is wonderful for a ferret to place this high.

If you'd like to donate to a Great Cause and help a ferret do well
in an International Competition, please go to the site and vote.

The site is SPAYDAY ONLINE PHOTO CONTEST.

You can search pets and click on their photo to Vote.If you'd like to
vote for INNOCENT BYSTANDER type his name in and click on the vote
button. This is Tax-Deductable and such a worthy cause. Thanks!!!