From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:46:17 -0400
Dear FMLers,

Since Ferrets at Heart started business making high-quality fashionable
ferret bedding in June, you've sent us lots of helpful comments about
our website. We value your input, and we've taken what you had to say
into consideration, redesigning much of the website layout for ease of
site navigation.

We have also created a unique new product. To suit your weasels'
toy-stashing needs, we have a set of six handmade plush gingling fleece
letters that spell out the word F-E-R-R-E-T! There is free shipping on
this item for a limited time!

The store item page for the F-E-R-R-E-T 6 pc. toy set is:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=64>

To celebrate the new website design and new product, we are having
a big sale, which will run until Oct. 4th. Get fabulous prices on
handmade bedding for tendays only!

Go to the Ferrets at Heart homepage at:
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Click on "Enter Our Store" in the "Main Menu" to shop now!

And, be sure to let us know what you think of the website's
improvements and our new product!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/