From:
"Ronnie DiComo's kids (Shhhh...)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 17:09:11 EST
To Tater's mom and dad--
We live with 7 cats (yeah, they were here first, too) and we all get along
okay.  Well, okay, sometimes we're a little rough on the cats, but then
mom separates us and tells us to cut it out.  Sometimes the younger cats
play with us, and sometimes the cats swat at us.  But mostly, we work it
out, and we all like living in the house, so we get along.  You guys
probably will too.

And to all you fuzzies out there with humans who don't believe animals can
talk to you--

It's okay; it's a new concept for most humans, though they used to have
the ability long long ago and they lost it 'cause they treated animals so
*bad*!  However, lots of us, and especially us ferrets, are teaching our
humans how to re-learn the lost art of talking with beasties.  Our mom
tries hard; sometimes she gets it, sometimes she doesn't.  She even takes
classes and reads about it, but you guys all know that humans don't
*have* to do that stuff--all they gotta do is *believe* and then practice
a lot.  Anyway, sure helps us get extra raisins ;-)

I bet if your humans are interested, our mom would like to share ideas
and stories with them--she doesn't care if people knows she talks to
animals and trees and everyone else-- that's one of the reasons we like
her so much!  oh, yeah, and the raisins too...  ;-)

Love and kisses,
Ralphie, Cinderella and Harry
P.S. Norm, where the heck are you? We're waiting for you to come
     back; it's almost time
P.P.S. We had fun at the show in White Plains, wherever that is,
       we enjoyed it