From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:58:59 -0400
>From:    Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
>I received a free bottle of Marshall's Bi-Odor Ferret Waste Deodorizer and
>I was wondering if it was safe for the fuzzies.  It contains: Deionized
>water, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glutamic acid, glycine, alanine,
>valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylamine, histidine,
>lysine, arginine, cysteine, proline.  It also says it may or may not
>contain sodium bicarbonate, hydroxpropyl methylcellulose, sodium benzoate.

Translation: Water, amino acids, and baking soda, plus hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose which is used in artificial tears and various opthalmic
surgical procedures, and sodium benzoate which is a polyunsaturated fat
commonly used as a food preservative.

So yes, it seems quite safe.  Not sure how it would work, but it doesn't
look harmful.

Karen
Draw back your bow, let love go, shoot straight for the heart
With all of your might, set your sight, take aim from the start,
To love God, love people
That's the center of the mark.
                                        --  4 Him
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a
rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org