From:
Laura Ginter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:15:11 -0700
Hi my name is Laura.  I am not new to the list, but new in actually writing
in.  I have a five-and-a-half month old albino male ferret by the name of
Abu.  One week ago he started choking, when I took him to the vet they said
that he had a hair ball and gave me cat hairball remedy for it.  The last
three or four days he has not been wanting to play or eat.  He will sleep in
my arms for a long time, won't open his eyes and is completely limp.  He has
had all of his canine distemper shots and his rabies shot.  I am taking him
to the vet tomorrow, but if anybody has any information for me PLEASE e-mail
me and let me know.  This is the first time that I have owned a ferret, but
he is my baby and do not want to lose him.  You can e-mail me at my home
address which is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help in advance!

Love and dooks (hopefully many happy ones),
Laura and Abu (the sad, tired baby)