From:
Krystal Doulbakian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 00:37:40 -0800
Hi everyone (this is my first ever post on the FML)!

My ferrets love their ferret condo. I feel it's time for a new piece.
The pet store I work at just changed cat furniture companies and the
new items (from "Classy Kitty") are not only adorable but are
definitely designs my ferrets would love! My only concern is that this
new company pre-treats all the furniture with catnip. I have buried my
nose in the carpeting and don't smell it at all. I assume they just use
the aerosol spray version. Thoughts? Would you feel safe using this
furniture?

Thanks!

Krystal (+ Carlos, Meeko, Boris, and Natasha)