From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 13:43:18 -0400
Hi everyone!

This is Karen and I am the one that makes the Fuzzy Floors for the
cages. This is to all of you that have a Fuzzy Floor. I need you help
ASAP!!! WHat's going on is that I have been trying to get a patent
on Fuzzy Floors for almost 3 years now. Originally I paid a patent
attorney to prepare the patent. AFter a year of waiting I recieved
notice from the USPTO that is was non-formally denied. While I am told
this is normal, I did not have the money for an attorney so in a brave,
not so confident attempt, I did alot of research and re-submitted what
I thought addressed the issues quoted. WRONG. So....now I have received
what is called a "Final Denial" and of coursse I do not have the funds
to pay a patent attorney:-(

I am NOT asking for money:-)  I am asking for your honest opinions of
the Fuzzy Floor, how it has held up and what you think about it. The
reason being is that the VP of Midwest Homes for Pets is willing to
take it before the new products committee when they meet again on June
2nd. IF they can be convinced it is a viable product, there is a good
chance they will provide the legal assistance needed to handle the
patent. It might also be beneficial if you would include your opinions
as to why it would benefit Midwest to undertake Fuzzy Floors. Time is
critical as the committee meets June 2nd and they need my testimonials
beforehand in case they have questions. The outcome of the June 2nd
meeting is going to be make or break for resubmitting the patent as my
deadline to resubmit is June 23rd or I've lost the right to patent.

I am in the process of compiling all the feedback I have received since
Fuzzy Floors came out but would appreciate anything new you might offer
to help convince a major cage manufacturer that Fuzzy Floors are a good
and viable product.

If you want to cross post this to any other clubs, that would be
appreciated as well as is any help you might offer:-)

IPORTANT....Please send all email to me through the fml as I have
temporarily lost the ability to access my Ferret Affair email do to a
toasted computer:-( Thanks!!!!
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair