From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:27:24 -0400
FMLers -

I have come into possession of rather a lot (yards, yards, and more yards)
of variously patterned fabrics.  Some patterns are huuuge pieces, some are
no larger than a foot square.  There are solids, florals, different fabric
weaves, and different cloths.  None, really, are anything that I can see
myself using.  Short of donating the larger pieces to a charity and keeping
the potentially useful bits for future ferret products, I thought I'd check
to see if anyone on the list needed fabric for any sort of project that
didn't depend on their picking it out by sight.  :) Some of these pieces are
*very* brightly colored.  Let me know approx.  what size piece you'd want
and in what 'weight' fabric (thin, sheer, heavy-duty) and I'll surprise you
with something.  ;)

My other option is to offer to make and sell (for the cost of hardware with
which to hang them) "Melissa's REALLY Tacky Ferret Hammocks" to get rid of
this stuff.  Ever think Morty's cage needed some sprucing?  How about a
fuscia-and-green floral lining with a polka-dot backing?  By 'cost of
hardware' I would estimate $6.50 (for any size) plus shipping costs.  The
current clips that I'm using are rather expensive, and I'm going to shop
around for a better source, but I don't see the price dropping too far below
that (again, for any size!).

If any shelters need hammocks for cages I can make the hammocks and put
eyelets in each corner and you can devise your own methods of hanging them.
:) (hint: hardware store "S" clips are cheap and useful, if not 100% secured
to the cage) If you ask for more than a few, I may ask to be reimbursed for
shipping, but that's usually cheap.

So, free fabric, or cheap hammocks, for the asking.  Private email only,
please.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters