From:
Ruth Mccassie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:48:03 EDT
>It was not long ago that I posted to the FML how excited I was about
>ordering 3 new cages sold by PetEdge.com.  They were the ProSelect Cat
>Cage together with their Ferret Conversion Kit (ramps...

******************
I am sorry about your loss.  i saw this cage in their magaziine and didnt
like the design ans i also knew the bars were too far apart.  they need
to contact whoever they sent this cage too and warn them of this.  i
would also report it somewhere to prevent any more tragedy.

i am sorry.  you cant bring her back.  you can learn from this and do all
you can--as you are-- to stop this from being sold as a ferret cage and
from those who currently have the cages from using them.  martins cages
appear to be the best.  www.martinscages.com

i will post this to adopt a ferret and natural ferret to prevent more
tradegy.

ruth