From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:53:22 -0500
Hi all,
I just wanted to remind everyone to check out the S.O.S Memorial page.
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/mem.html

Its a great way to memorialize your fuzzies that have left for the
bridge.  This line from the website gets me everytime I go to it.  This
page is a celebration of love, for it lists the names of special friends
who have added such joy to our lives.  The time our ferrets get to share
with us is too short and the pain when they leave so great, but the pain
of that loss is worth every minute we have them in our life.

Contact [log in to unmask] to find out how to get your baby(s)
a twinkling star on this page.

Thank you S.O.S for giving us the opportunity to publicly celebrate our
babies lives.

Lois