From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:03:55 -0500
SarahFerret , Please look out for SubZero who we helped cross tonight.
Zero hadn't been feeling well lately.  He talked to Kim Fox last night
and told her all the things that were bothering him.  He missed his mom,
Queen Victoria and his brother Kano who lives with his new mom Jen.  I
called Ariel, who was to be his new mom ( my 14yr old Sunday helper to
let her nkow that he is on his way to the Bridge.  Please let him know
how much Ariel and I loved him and that we miss him.  Please make sure
that he gets back with his mom Vickie and sister Jade.  We didn't want
him to go, but I felt that he needed to be with all of you.  Please give
him our love.  From mommy Debi and Ariel.

WEASLE QUEEN