From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 04:11:56 -0700
It is now 4 weeks and a couple days since I took Zorro from the humane
society in Phoenix. Another intact male that was found wandering the
streets. He was in rut and really stinky but loving and gentle in spite
of it. Three days later he was at my vet's and got an implant. I wrote
about his tail biting; he did it a couple times more but I think that
is over. He now has very shrunken jewels, the fur is growing back on
his tail, and he smells great. I have not washed him since I got him.

I am so glad the implants are now more available to the vets.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc
Tucson AZ