From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:19:07 -0700
Well, I pray for Kodo, his Dad Bob & Mom Kitty, and all the people who know
him & love him.  (notice present tense here, even since he's left his body).
I know love is eternal, and the day after I asked my Bunny ferret, the
elder, to pray for someone else that lost her only ferret, they visited in
her dreams.  She remarked that she never can remember dreams...:)

I've asked Bunny to pray for and talk to Kodo, to let him know he did no
wrong, he crossed over before his time because of ignorance of some humans,
and their fears.  I've asked that he be able to visit his Mom and Dad in the
place where time and space has no meaning, to let them know he's ok, to
share the love that is eternal.

I've read some posts of people filled with anger wishing nothing good for
the people involved with the needless killing... And after long thought,
though I understand the anger caused feelings, I have to politely disagree.
I don't even seek to change these folks views, that's their concern.

I do wish those responsible for Kodo's death, that they may have their eyes
opened, that they may have their fears quieted, their concerns answered with
the truth of the matter, which is much more stable and non-threatening than
what they presently think.

I pray that somehow, from somewhere, they learn what love is..  That the
presence of love can grow to be larger than their fears, because it is their
fears that killed Kodo.  Unless this happens, they will continue as they
have been, killing blameless souls every day.  This must stop.

I stand here (actually I sit here), with growing commitment to be part of
the forces of good working toward the day that every state has a quarantine
law in effect, and that the domestic ferret is as legal as dogs and cats are
everywhere.

I read once the opinion that those who hate ferrets do so because they can't
stand someone that's more intelligent than they are, two or four legged
doesn't matter.:) I think I'm moving toward agreement!:)

Sincerely,

                 Gary & the gang of fur ->
        Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy,
        loneliness to celebration...
        ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.

  Info on Timmy's healing & holistic
healing=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>
My [2-way pager] email address for urgent messages=<[log in to unmask]>;
(500 Characters Maximum):
or with replies you input, at http://www.skytel.com/Paging/2way.html....
"Regular pages"=800-209-1071