From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:45:24 -0400
>From:    Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Chicago Show
>Why I am posting is because I am going to compile a list of those that are
>planning on attending.  I will post it to the FML so that we can all meet
>as many people as possible at the show.

All three judges should be familiar to FML readers.  Lisa Leidig, Diane
and Bill Killian.

We're going to be very busy but we will have little breaks.  Diane and Bill
certainly welcome talking to you folks and Lisa probably as well.  We're
still hoping to get in early enough on Friday to do that dinner.  If not
after the show we'll be hungry and wanting to unwind.

Oh.  We plan on being done on time...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com