Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:17:51 -0700
I want to thank so many of you for your kindness. Those of you who
judge in your emails I feel sorry for you. You know who you are. I
was even judged today for using the word "ALL" the funny thing I never
used the word All. I said several of you. I guess it is human nature
to judge.

Here is what I have to say. I do not need to justify myself to you. I
hope the next time you respond to an email or any request you will stop
and take a moment to think how your words will effect someone. Words
can be as dangerous as a knife. They may be well intentioned, but
should be used with extreme care. Communication can be a tricky thing.
I am sure no one intentionally meant to hurt me. We can all agree that
we love these beautiful ferrets and want the best for them. You judge
me without even thinking, wow she has a 10yr old ferret. 10yrs old how
unusual. Maybe she is doing something right.

In conclusion. Oprah was helped to the bridge yesterday. Her body was
filled with Lymphoma. She is with her Brothers and Sisters at peace and
hopefully frolicing. God bless my little angel. I am going to be so
lonely without my fert who ventured with me for the last 10 years. When
you see an extra shiney bright star say hello to Oprah. Good bye my
love. I will see you again.