From:
"James A. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 20:05:52 -0400
Our ferret Thumper likes to eat the pricer foods like Totally Ferret.  Lucy,
however, ONLY eats dry cat food.  Her favorite is Dad's Special Mix.  Lucy
is 3.5 and never gets sick.  She is also ideal weight which shows me her and
the dry cat food are right for each other.

However, because of the shapes of the cat food, they sometimes get caught in
her throat.  Does anybody know of a dry cat food w/o the shapes ?

Thanks,
Jim King