From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:19:10 -0500
As I walk down the short corridor in the center of my house Jeep will
always find me and make circles always around my right foot. Does that
make him right handed? But worse I adjust my steps to avoid stepping
on him and his flaux capicator grinds into high gear at 88 MPH and he
jolts in front of my right foot every time faster than I can move! He
has to use that time warp to get there before I can see him being
there.

This little guy is far faster than greased well oiled tuned up
lightening. He is in face ahead of his time, and my time too! For sure
Jeep has an advanced version of the rig ht handed flaux capicator that
does not need a delorian car.

Jeep is a terror in his cage tearing every thing to pieces. He always
claws all the kibble out of his 'J' feeder and then goes to his devil's
tower to make another deposite. In fact his devils tower is better than
the one I make in the kitchen corner! Amazing little aminal !

_12-2Addy CEO