From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:07:11 -0400
Hello everyone.  I'm asking for a huge favor right now.  The IFC FA 2006
conference is running me ragged!  We still have over a year to go and if
registrations keep up the way they have been, we'll be 1/2 sold out by
July or August (we're already pretty close!).

Here is where my favor comes in.

Most of you know I have to move (with the shelter) I only have 3 months
to clean out, pack and sell my home or I'll lose everything.  PLEASE, if
you are considering registering, do it now or after July.  The month of
July will be hell for me and I'm asking that no one sends registrations
unless you absolutely HAVE to.

I'm not officially closing registration, just asking as one ferret lover
to the next to give me a little time to sort myself out in July and I'll
take registrations in June and August will go back to normal (hopefully!)

The dinner with a speaker is officially on hold.  We only have 4 spots
left with speakers and I'd like to hold them for any vets registering.
However, there is still about 20ish spots left to join the dinner with
the rest of us not sitting with speakers :)

I thank you in advance for your understanding.  You guys are all amazing
people and I CAN NOT believe how many of you have already registered.
Thanks for your support!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>