From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 02:24:48 -0400
WOW..I was floored when I read this, because it brought back all sorts of
memories, as a child who was read to every night from many different books,
many passed down from my older sister I remember a lot of them.  My mom was
also great about keeping all of our best and favourites, and they are still
in the family library at her house.  We have this book!  I was sure we did,
and I had to call her tonight and ask if it was there.  It is indeed right
on the shelf.  Thanks Leigh for reminding me of something neat from way
back when.

Robynn McCarthy