From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:06:22 EDT
Hi to all, I've been wanting to post but I'm very overwhelmed with life
right now.  This will be a quick post just to update anyone interested!

First, my apologies to all who sent supplies, etc.  I have been long
overdue in thank-yous, very rude of me.

So thanksto , Michael for all the wonderful goodies, Chris for the T.T.,
Joe for the meatgrinder, (which I have been to busy to use yet), Judy Cooke
for her visit to the shelter and donation of goodies, to stephanie for the
non rx meds, to Phyllis for being my ferret guardian angel and taking care
of my ferret store supplies, to josie for making sleep sack and selling
them on e-bay for the shelter, and to all who have been there lending moral
support!.  Please forgive me if i left anyone out.

Second, Devon has moved out, to make a long story short, he has many
serious problems that require more than I can handle, I can not be lied to,
have my animals in harms way, and have stolen goods in my home.  and the
topper was my son getting caught with him shoplifting.  devon needs his
family and therapy, I wish him luck in life, and i feel sorry for him.
Apollo is still needing work, he is still aggressive and I hope to try to
win his trust,time will tell.

Well this past Sat, I received 10 California rescues:
one dew male fixed, sweet as all get out, was found in a dumpster, mites
and fleas but all else ok.

one albino male fixed, older, good personality, older, thin, mites, fleas,
needs TLC.  Was a found ferret.

One very old grey neutered male, adrenal, enlarged spleen, tried tpo eat my
fingers at first, after cleaning him up I noticed he has some discomfort in
the abd area.  Noe he kissed me.  found in a box in front of a cal shelter.

The next 7 were confiscated from someone in San Bernadino, abuse and
neglect, along with 150 rats, and other small critters, sounds fishy to me,
maybe breeding lad critters, who knows, just a gut feling.  None of the
ferrets are fixed or descented, 4 hobs, big ums aprox 5-6 mths, filthy, the
2 albinos are orange, yellowish, fleas, mites, the works.  and not real
social, just ask my fingers!  the 4 sprites, aprox same age, the yellow
albino is jaws, the others are panda, blaze, spotted, mitt, sable looking
gals, onlt one is sweet, she is seperated so she can eat in peace, her name
is Pixi Stick, what a doll.  so now i'm looking at 3 adrenals, 4 spleen
removals, 4 spays, 2 neuters, 7 descents.

There is more to this saga, I will post tomorrow as my pain pills for my
back and swollen fingers are kicking in.

One last thing to the Cal ferret owner, Be careful, the seven came from
your town, i realy don't need anymore right now, 43 ferrets are plenty for
the moment.

i have some fundraisinfg things coming up, wil post later, puter looking
fuzzy now.

Any one in vegas that can come help out, please call me, I really need some
releife, a day off to sleep.  Call 876-8224, and bring gloves!  LOL.

Take care all, and thanks for letting me vent, and please no flames, maybe
just some helpful advice would be nice.

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Home of the Bingo Ball stealing ferrets,
story to follow........