From:
Robert Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:00:49 +0800
Well I know this has been posted lately, but I am completely convinced
that Matan is just some teenager in Israel (as the emails are confirmed
as having come from there) who is trying to provoke us ferret lovers.
His "Bad English" is a pathetic exuse at fraud, In every email I have
read from him he has misspelled simple words like Before (Bfor) and then
correctly spelt words like descission.

And as he will not answer private emails, he continually posts the same
messages asking for help and then refusing to listen to it.  It is all
looking very suspicious.  And if Matan is a teenager who has to get his
kicks out of getting attention of a forum with good willed people then I
am very sorry for him.

If Matan could prove my words wrong, by listening to advice, posting
usefull posts on the forum then I will swallow these words.  But untill I
recieve any proof that Matan is for real I will continue to ignore and
posts by him or about him, and i know many will do the same.  It is getting
very tedious when the forum is clogged up with Matan related issues.

Thank you.
Help yourself Matan, prove that your for real