From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 19:24:00 -0700
As we look in on the Bearden Family computer room we see SpokesFerret
Stormy with paws on keyboard and eyes intent on the computer monitor.
He is working on his next message for the FML when he looks around to
see what comments Miss Lily has.

Miss Lily is always there with some helpful info or constructive
criticism.  But there is only silence.  Then his eyes look up to the
top shelf on the near by book case where his human mom has her collection
of treasures, like a ferret painting by Selina, and an assortment of
ferret statues.  There he sees the pretty urn that now holds Miss Lily's
ashes.

Outside the door there are foot steps walking down the hallway.  Stormy's
mom thinks she hears a noise coming from the computer room.  She steps
inside to see but there is no one there, only the glow from the computer
monitor that softly lights the empty room.

Rest in Peace my beloved little ones - Miss Lily and Stormy.
Lily Bearden May 8, 1999 - May 9, 2006
Stormy Bearden May 8, 1999 - May 20, 2006

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.