From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 13:33:52 -0500
ANIMAL LAWYER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A local radio station had this animal lawyer on about a week ago.  It really
may work!  He represented a dog that was accused of "raping" another dog
while out on a walk - Sheesh.  Anyway, as ridiculous as that "case" sounds,
"illegal ferrets" sounds just as ridiculous.

BARB CARLSON'S PEPPER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barb, Pepper's adventures makes me laugh!  The dresser drawer reminded me of
my Little Man - he figured out how to lay on his back and pull the drawer
open.  I found this out when I found him digging at it.  I didn't give it
much thought until I went looking for the ferrets and found all 6 of them in
the drawer, and apparently, they found all of my sweaters in the drawer a
nice nesting place, after they snagged them of course.  5 sweaters were
ruined.  Ahhhhh.....ferrets.

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic