From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 19:17:55 -0700
I have a question.  Our two news ones are getting over a bacteria
infection.  From Monday to Friday night their poop was normal.  Friday
night we let them with our three ferret's.  From this point I have seen
green poop.  No, not neon just green.  The ferret's are 1 year and 2 year.
Besides one day the ferret's have not been around other ferret's.  I'm
guessing it is just stress.  Can anyone else tell me if their ferret's
have had this happen?  Our three are doing fine since they play with other
ferret's and have since they were young.  Thanks for any help....

Debbie