Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 13:12:14 -0500
My fiance and I are the proud humans of Floyd D. Ferret.  He's a two year
old Sable who runs this house quite well!  :) When we first got him we were
at a loss for what type of toys to buy for him.  Fortunatly, Floyd, being
the smart, industrious type, gave us some hints.  I started noticing my
various stuffed animals disappearing from their spots around the room.
First Barney (Yes, he was given to me as a sick joke!) the dinosaur was
missing, then Jaffe Giraffe (a gift from an old boyfriend in 7th grade) and
then a few others.  Upon searching the room we found them under our bed
where Floyd spent much of his "If Mom sees me doing this she'll be mad"
destuction.

No matter how many times I retieved the animals, Floyd would take them back,
so, being the loving mom that I try to be, I gave up!  I put the guys on
Floyd's bed instead of ours and now at night he cuddles up to his stuffed
animals instead of us.  We're hoping to get him a playmate soon, so I guess
it's out to the toy store I go for a few more Stuffs for the newest member
of our family.

This mailing list is great fun to read and very informative! Great job
everyone!! Floyd thanks you all very much! :)

Love, Lisette, Tony, Kitty D. Cat and Floyd D. Ferret