Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:31:31 +1000
Hello to all Fuzzlets and their Hooman Beans!

I've seen on previous (just the last couple) mailings that someone had
asked for Hammock Patterns.

I was wondering if someone could please forward some to myself as well.
I am part of the New South Wales Ferret Welfare Society here in Sydney
and I was looking at buying some fabric to make some hammocks for my own
guys and whatever materials left over make some for the Society to sell
to people that want them, to help them out with financials.

If anyone does have any patterns for Hammocks and/or Sleep sacks they
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vikky