From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:05:14 -0800
Hello all!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I need a little advice, if any
can be provided.  I have seven ferts, who up until a month ago got along
well.  My third eldest child, Nonnie, has taken to antagonizing some of
his siblings.  He bites two of the kids (Meisha and Cooper) to the point
where they are screaming bloody murder.  I am awaken in the middle of the
night from the screaming, which tells you how vigorous they are being bit.
Right now I am dealing with a possible adreanal situation with Meisha and
understand how an "ill" fert is a likely target, but I don't understand why
Cooper is being picked on.  Most importantly, I do not understand why my
normally calm but funloving and sweet Nonnie is the terror of the cage.
Any ideas?  Any words of advice will be most appreciated (directly to my
mailbox pls).

Thank you,

Lise and the seven fun-loving (hopefully, once again, soon) criminals