From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 20:46:56 -0700
i just read about the colorado box ferrets---absolutely appalling and
criminal.

i am in colorado and think i used to know of the person(s) in charge
of 'ferrets etc'. what a despicable thing to do to those poor ferrets
no matter how bad xxxxxxxxx and xxxx's situation got (names obscured
by me), the ferrets should have been taken care of long before it got
this bad, and frankly i don't care about the 'human situation'...i
hope those certain 'someones' are prosecuted to the fullest.
:::seeing red:::

but, moving ahead...i'd like to make a small donation (and i really
can't even afford that, and i'm sorry that i'm in no position to take
in any more fuzzies; 4 is all i can handle right now in my current
financial situation), but i'm confused how to make sure my donation is
directed towards these colorado ferrets. i'd like to use paypal. can
someone let me know how to direct my donation?

thank you,

~daoine o', aka the ferret queen

max, pixie, shay, and burleigh (who just turned 1 yesterday!)

waiting over the bridge:

sascha-beanhead, monty-boo, razzle, jezebel, loki, sylvi, and natasha
the stranger...and still missing dweezil, my one small star:
08/26/96-09/03/04