Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:06:52 -0500
It's not too late to help a ferret on the Giving Tree!!!

Here are some great bedding sites, which also help shelters, and can
send your items directly to the shelter ferret!

I've ordered from all of these and can recommend them completely!!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

http://www.ferrethammock.com

http://www.thehideyhole.com

www.ferretbedding.com

http://www.ferretwise.org/fun_general.html

Risa

PS Here's my secret item for those balding (oooh, so cold), older,
sick, recovering and mourning ferrets who need something extra soft
and cuddly! Ok, or any fuzzbutt who needs to be spoiled in softness.
http://store.valueweb.com/servlet/ferrettreasures/Detail?no=6
But don't get them all, I need to get some for my four boys!!!