From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:42:22 EDT
For those that don't know,all 2 of you,a chew weasel is a star shaped chew
toy for chewy weasels...er...ferrets.Here is a fuzzy version of Hamlets
soliloquy.

Alas,poor chew weasel,I knew it,Horatio.A chew toy of infinite chews,of
most excellent taste:it has borne my teeth a thousand times;and now,how
enjoyed in my imagination it is!  My tail fur rises at the memory.Where
lie those points I have gnawed,I know not how oft?  Where be your taste
now,your points,your center,your chews of merriment,that were wont to set
the business on a run.Not one left,to masticate upon its parts.Quite-
digested.Now get you to my humans' chamber and tell her,let her order some
more,to this favour she must do.Make her order now.

Sandy (How was that guys?)
Jasmine (Get thee hence and get me one.)
Taz (Come hither,anon,and bring one,I prithee.)
Honey (It goes,hence,in the hidey hole I say)
Sugar (Whither thou knowst or not Honey,it is in my hidey hole, anon.)