From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 14:22:32 -0700
Keith,

This is Jillie Ryan (I'm a ferret you know, in fact, a rescued ferret.)
I have a message for you...if you are out there lurking about would you
please contact my Momma, Cathy Ryan. She needs to talks to you about
some things she has for your shelter you is rebuilding. Our home is
in NY near Rochester.

If you are still very sad about the bad accident you can tell someone
else to talk to her for you, she understands, But she has help for you
if you still needz some and she needs to move on the things pretty
quick.

We are thinking of you often and hope you are feeling better each day.

Dooks & Blessings, Jillie and her 8 side kicks.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3>
LJ