From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 07:11:31 -0700
Vicki will you send a copy of this to the FML for me, I sent one too,
but some reason it does not always make it when I send it, lol

First off I can not say thank you enough to all those who bought
tickets, donated items, sent Helen private donations and thoughtful
cards. She wanted me to tell everyone "thank you so much from the
bottom of her heart". She is so touched at the amazing love and support
everyone has shown her. I proud to say the raffle was a big success, we
made a little over 2,000. Which is going to help Helen and the ferrets
out so much. She currently has 26, I believe I have that right. These
are older ferrets that need to stay there, and her personal babies. All
of you are just amazing for helping Helen, may God bless each one of
you for your kindness you have shown.

Here are the winners, I sure wish everyone could have won. I will also
be contacting each winner by email too. Congratulations to all !!!

Prize #  1    Ferret Painting            Heidi Lepak

Prize #  2    Pet Portrait               Kim Fox

Prize #  3    Paw Print shirt            Lois Jaillet

Prize #  4    Paw Print Shirt            Dianna Desrochers

Prize #  5    Bedding set/GC             Angela Griggs

Prize #  6    Ferret Angel               Darlene Connon

Prize #  7    Ferret bandanna/leash      Karen Blunk

Prize #  8    Candle Warmer              Heather Martin-Herron

Prize #  9    Hammy w/goodies            Jackie DeCarlo

Prize # 10    Toys, GC, pop-up house     Kelly Poynor

Prize # 11    Ferret Plaque              Laurel Dittman

Prize # 12    Ferret Cards               Marsha Hostetler

Prize # 13    Afghan/ Pet Co. GC         Mary McCarty

Prize # 14    Joy of Peanuts             Cynthia Scheidit

Prize # 15    Ferret Jewelry             Joyce Huff

Prize # 16    Food, treats, toy          Etta Storm

Prize # 17    Eggs, sleep sack           Lynne Troy

Prize # 18    jewelry sets               Liz Bovenmyer

Prize # 19    Ferret Book                Becky Anderson

Prize # 20    Key chain, cell charm      Winston Callan

Prize # 21    Doll                       June Phipps

Prize # 22    Blue Bed set               Melissa King

Prize # 23    Pink Bed Set               Clover Williams

Prize # 24    Ferret Poems               Joy Kerin

Prize # 25    Afghan/ crochet eggs       Sherri Garner

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus