From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:30:35 -0500
Are you crazy Wolfy?  You do not know ferret poop is gold?

My Dr., hooman Dr. that is, told me he had something trying to make a
nest under his porch.  Wondered if he could possibly have some Toby Poop.
He met Toby btw, or should I say Toby had a lil taste of him...geeze Doc,
it was only a pinch!  Big baby, wasn't a needle or an internal!

I took Toby's poops to work cause I have a refrigerator on site and had
a nice big bag of frozen poop for the Doc.  Better that fridge than
mine, eh?

He swears it did the trick..????me???  well HE thinks it helped!

Then he gave me some Meds that he gets free and it was gold to me!
Contrary to U.S.  beliefs we do not get free drugs in Canada.  Oops,
maybe I shouldn't be telling of our trade off...are we monitored here.
It wasn't "that" kind of drug, it was only blood pressure meds, honest!

SEE what happens when Da Wolfy and Robin get together and always get me
in trouble!  I can see my Doc in handcuffs!  Then they come for me and
Toby's Poops.  Grilling me about high blood pressure and telling Toby to
"raise your tail and poop right now!"

I told you Robin/Wolfy....trouble, trouble, trouble.

Hey Lil ELF!  Happy Birthday!  Lots of money should go to this
birthday... after all it's half a century...hehehehe!  but so much
good for the ferret community has been motivated by this elf!

Lynda and Da Handsome Boy (off in a corner with his tail in the air!)