From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:26:05 -0500
Hi I am needing to get ahold of the person who borrowd Timmy and Angels
wheele chair as they said thay would give them back as soon as they
could aford to get one for their ferret who needed one so I had sent
both of them sence I didnt have Timmy and Angel anymore cause they had
went to the Rainbow Bridge.

Now that I have 2 more little onee Bobby my
3 legged and another little girl wish we named Sukie.. that need wheele
chairs I forget the persons name who I lend them to and was wanting to
know if I can get them back in any way. I'm wanting to think the guys
name was Mike and from Texas but I could be wrong like I said it was
like almost a year ago, does anyone out there know who I might be
talking about or you remember borrowing my kids chairs for awhile..
please let me know as I relly need them back.

Thanks
Susan
Director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue for Hospice and Sp Needs..

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they
treat their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals."