From:
Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:08:51 -0700
Hi Everyone!  I received a phone call from a guy who's ferret is missing.
He's been searching and making phone calls to everyone he can think of
along with putting up some flyers.  He's heartsick!  If anyone should
find or hear about a found ferret in the Village Green area in
Baldwinsville, NY, near Syracuse, please email me privately.

Thanks and let's pray that the little girl is found!!

Kathy

http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets

http://www.cozmiccreations.com/Sponsorship_Page.html

www.cozmiccreations.com