From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:54:35 -0400
Hey,
I tried to go back and look though all of the recently past fml but I got
lazy and decided to just do it ithis way.

"IT" is the absolutely, heart-felt, most sincerel thank you, that I have
ever said to anyone.  I want you to know that your precious baby did not
die in vain(sp) In fact, your baby could very, very possibly saved MY
babies life, I have the same cage, I have a very experienced climber, my
Storm just has to be part monkey.  I always worry when he gets on top of
their home, to survey all of the goings on.  I always FEARED, that Storm
could get hurt if he fell.  I NEVER thought that there was the posibility
of death.

So... Thank you, so so much.  I am so sorry for your loss, but always
remember, your loss, made another ferret mom be hyper carefull when
Storm starts his trek.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I will
neve forget you.

Sincerely
Sue
Sue & Crew