From:
Randy FerretAid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 02:36:53 -0500
With many thanks to more SOS 'Card Exchange' friends! We are thankful
to receive cards from Ferret Farm shelter kids and mum, Shanna, Erik
and their fuzzies and Angela D with fuzzies (AND A BEAUTIFUL
ornament!!!!!). Again, I will say there is nothing I can express of the
joy I feel going to my mailbox right now. I am so thrilled to have the
gift of your cards and thoughts, you will never know how happy it makes
me feel. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the bottom of our
many ferrets hearts too!!!! The shelter and I are VERY blessed to be a
part of this wonderful community of ferret lovers. The Ferret Aid
Society celebrated SEVENTEEN years of sheltering in November and
honestly, we couldn't have done it without SOS and the many supporters
just like you. I love you all. So many thanks and the words 'thank you'
just never feels like it's enough. But thank you. I love you all!!!!!!

Much love,
Randy
www.ferretaid.org