From:
Sandy Pfeifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 21:58:53 -0500
hi all..

stopped in at the shelter here in oklahoma city last night and dropped off
the film they requested..  .

terri said they were doing very well and had most everything they needed
and that they'd just reunited some families with their pets..  no ferrets
turned in at this point..

the whole crew was going out with live traps to catch some of the cats out
and about..

We had to drive through part of the damage to get there..  and got to see
the devastation first hand..  and cried..  so many people were so lucky to
have their lives..  because their houses are all just pieces of wood now..

Hug your family and those fuzzies..  i know we sure did when we got home..

Sandy