From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 19:55:00 -0400
For the last couple of days, Bandit a 1 1/2 year old female has tried to
add some very strange things to her diet - including a cardboard tube, the
racket sack, the velcro strips holding the tee-pee closed, and the fake
fleece inside the tee-pee are the things I've seen her sample (who knows
what she's tasted in private!). She's not just chewing, when she can she's
tearing pieces off - I think to eat. I checked her teeth (thinking her
wierd behavior was rather like teething) but they look fine. Maybe it's
dietary? I thought maybe she might be a little constipated, and seeking
fiber so I've been giving her som elaxatone - but that hasn't changed
anything. Any one's help is appreciated, it is getting very difficult to
watch her so closely!

About the FML being posted on rec.pets - maybe our discussions are a bit
premature. As far as I've seen, nobody has posted there either way. I
suppose we could continue discussions about the pros and cons, but if the
general reading audience of rec.pets isn't interested should be press the
issue?

Before anyone agrees/argues with this - please help me with Bandit, before
she eats the rug!!

Andi & Bandit
(Everyone else has been sticking to more edible food!)