From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 08:10:19 -0500
It's either temporary joy or temporary insanity depending how you look at
it - or how many times the litter boxes get cleaned.

My friend Jenny has gone to look at alternative medical schools for a week
and we've got her newly expanded business (2 to 3 - thanks to Ferretwise!)
plus our 7.

All of our ferrets are familiar with each other so it is one big ferret
party and a lot of fun when everyone is playing.

For all of you with less then 4 (I used to be that way!) thinking these
people with dozens are nuts, well you are right :)  But it is really fun!

There is something really satisfying about seeing 8 ferrets (2 of our boys
don't mix with the general population) in one hammock and trying to figure
out which leg, tail or partially exposed facial feature belongs to whom.
They all look so happy, even the ferrets on the bottom ("oh gee, I didn't
know you were under all those other ferrets!")

I could barely hold the bottle I was laughing so hard last night when
dispensing ferretone.  Everyone was either trying to stand on someone
else or trying to all lick from the dispenser at the same time.

Ann