From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:57:00 -0500
Hello to all,

This is my first attempt at posting to your list.  I have been blessed with
our family fuzzie, Ferito, as my daughter calls him.  He was given to me by
my brother who rescued him from a family who was keping him in less than
ideal circumstances.  He is the greatest pet that we have ever had.  He and
the cat, Ernie get along famously!!!

My question is, Now that New York City and possibly New York State have
declared ferrets and other "exotic" pets dangerous and unwanted, where do
I take my lovely Ferrito for Veterinary attention without worrying about
him getting repossessed or turned in to the Authorities???

Any help is appreciated.  I am only asking you guys, cause I feel that if
I ask on my own around here, Ferrito will be taken away.  And that I could
NOT have!!

Thank you in advance.

Julie